Contact Info / Websites

All 8 movie Reviews


Dinosaurchestra Dinosaurchestra

Rated 5 / 5 stars

woah

i had to stop cause i was trippin way to many balls........



Anime Collab Anime Collab

Rated 5 / 5 stars

10-10-10

Awsome. Loved the Full Metal Alchemist BUT no TRIGUN!!!!! Jeese louis. It was awsome tho and your guys deserve a 10 . Good Job



Pass the lightsaber Pass the lightsaber

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars

ok........

ya alot of it really sucked. Dont let stupid noobs of ng into your collabs they kinda ruined the whole thing. Some of the stuff was pretty good but the bad animations brought the whole thing down.



Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Rated 5 / 5 stars

nice

That little yellow bird like animal is too cool for school. If it was a real animal i would totaly get one.



Jake's Bible Jake's Bible

Rated 5 / 5 stars

Nice

I thought it was halarious. Good Job.

And to the last reviewer : Did you know that only 2% of christianity is original and the other 98% was copyed from Pagenism,Greeks,Romans, and Ejyptions. Stfu.



A drop of Love A drop of Love

Rated 5 / 5 stars

Deep

That was thought provocing and made me re-evaluate my mind.
Thnx youz



Sonic NC-17 Sonic NC-17

Rated 5 / 5 stars

niiiiiice

Id always imagined tails being an emo. What a *ag



Sea Bass vs. Religion Sea Bass vs. Religion

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

YOu are great person. OO MUSHROOM AHHHHH!

My god you have a n amazing sence of humor and i wish the best of luck with all of yoru newgroungs summissions. OOOO MUSHROOM potato SaLAD!!!